Information specific to the competitors of Slinger Super Speedway can be found on these pages.
Please file all available forms with the track office!
Driver Payoff and Information From:
Drivers must fill out a “Driver Payoff/Information Form before they can get paid. We now have two options for payout, direct deposit or check. The direct deposit will be electronically deposited into your account. If you decide to be paid by a check it will be available at the track office Wednesday of the following week or can be picked up at the pit shack at the next race.
Forms to Fill Out:
The following forms must be filled out before racing at Slinger Speedway. The driver info sheet is an ON LINE system, the membership and medical forms must be printed out.
Weekly Race Itinerary: night races
● Pit Gates open at 2:30 and haulers are allowed to enter the pit area.
● Practice starts at 3:30 Sharp. All cars must have their transponder on and working “before” practicing at Slinger Speedway.
● Qualifying starts at: 4:45, Drivers Meeting: 6:00, Racing 6:30
Transponder Scoring at Slinger Super Speedway:
● ALL DIVISIONS are required to have an AMB Trans x260 transponder installed in order to compete at Slinger Speedway. If you do not have a transponder you will have the option to rent one from the track on a first come first serve basis, while supply lasts.
● For those that don't know, a transponder is what the track uses to score your car on every lap. If you don't have a transponder installed you will not be scored, and cannot compete in any event.
● Slinger Speedway uses the AMB TRANSPONDER SYSTEM for scoring. It is the responsibility of the driver, not the track, to insure a properly working transponder is installed.
● Transponder location will be near the driver, predetermined specifically for each division.