Labor Day Fireworks + Super Late Model Championship
Celebrate Labor Day with FIREWORKS & witness a close battle for the ELITE 8 Super Late Model Championship! Steve Apel leads Jacob Nottestad by a slim 18 points heading into the FINAL race of the season!
- Labor Day Fireworks at Dusk
- ELITE 8 Super Late Model Championship
- Super Beez Championship
- Sportsman Championship
- Uptown Motorcars Pro Late Models
- Figure 8’s
- Opening Ceremonies at 6:15 PM
- This Sunday Night (September 3)
Steve Apel vs Jacob Nottestad 2023 SLM Championship
Separated by just 18 points, it’s anyone's game, including Alex Prunty. Prunty trails by 47 points and is still in contention for the championship.
In 2017, Apel lead Gary Lamonte by the same 18 points heading into the final race. Apel would score a bad finish, opening the door for Lamonte to steal the championship in the final race by 3 points.
3 drivers. 1 championship. It all goes down this Sunday night at Slinger.
Skip the Lines & Secure Your Spot!
Experience hassle-free entry by purchasing your tickets online. With an online ticket in hand, you'll bypass the lines of those purchasing tickets at the track!
Slinger Super Speedway's trusted ticketing partner, eTix, makes it simple. After purchasing, you'll receive a confirmation email containing all your ticket barcodes! Simply have your phone ready with the barcode displayed as you walk through the front gate.
For added convenience, we recommend taking a screenshot of your ticket. (In case you encounter any internet connectivity issues, you'll still have your ticket!)
Don't miss a moment of the action! Secure your spot with an online ticket today and enjoy the thrill of racing without the wait!
When do the races end?
- Most Sunday night races come to an end between 9:00-10:00 PM & no later than 11:00 PM via village ordinance.
Can I carry in drink & food?
- We do not allow carry-ins of food or beverage. Bags are allowed, but will be checked at the front gate.
Can I bring a stadium chair?
- Stadium chairs are permitted. However, please be courteous of other race fans.
Can I bring my Service dog?
- Confirm with the track office prior to the event by contacting them. Service dog verification will be requested upon entry.
April - September
Tuesday & Thursday Noon - 5 pm
Wednesday & Friday 8am - Noon
Phone Number: (262) 644-5921