Slinger Super Speedway Driver Information
ADVANCE PIT PASSES:
Click here to purchase your Sunday Pit Pass in advance. Within 24 hours of the event, an email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED FORMS: To speed up your entry, please fill out the forms below prior to your first visit. No paper copies of these forms will be available at the track; they must be completed online.
- Click here for the 2020 Driver Information Form – Get paid quicker – use direct deposit!! Have your banking information and transponder number in front of you prior to beginning entry of the form.
- Click here for the 2020 Tech Information Form
- Click here for the 2020 Medical Information Form
- For ALL drivers under 18, click here for the Minor Waiver Form
- BOTH parents MUST sign the form for minor drivers (only one parent for minor crew)
- Page one is for the parent to complete (print a second copy of page one for the second parent). Page two is for the minor to complete.
- The form MUST be printed in color
- The form must NOT be folded or bent in any way
- ALL pages of the form MUST be notarized
Failure to meet any of the requirements (directed by insurance) may result in the driver not being able to compete.
Click here for the 2020 Season Pit Pass and Membership Registration Form. Online payment is required to complete. A separate form is required for each member.
Contact Leonard Reimer to select your Pit Stall (608) 931-5847
If you are new to racing, please choose an open number from here. Duplicate numbers are discouraged.
Are you a rookie in this division at Slinger? Click here to fill out the 2020 Rookie of the Year Form
Please review the important procedural information below.
RACECAR SPONSORS – Your sponsors are read from MyRacePass; please keep it updated throughout the season.
How to claim your profile
How to update your profile
ALL DIVISIONS are required to have an AMB Trans x260 transponder installed in order to compete at Slinger Speedway. If you do not have a transponder you will have the option to rent one from the track on a first come first serve basis, while supply lasts. If you don’t have a transponder installed you will not be scored, and cannot compete in any event. Please see the individual division rules for installation location (this can vary from track to track; please double check prior to arrival). It is the responsibility of the driver, not the track, to insure a properly working transponder is installed. Transponders must be installed and on every time the car is on the track (including practice).
Weekly Race Itinerary: night races
● Pit Gates open at 2:30
● Practice starts at 4:00 – transponders must be installed and working
● Qualifying starts at: 5:10, Racing at 6:30
All Slinger Super Speedway staff do their best to provide a safe, fair environment. Please do not post your grievances on social media; negative posts do not help you, your sponsors, the track, or racing in general to grow. POST the positives, talk to a “live” person about the negatives. Thank you in advance.